Enjoy Free Teeth Whitening for Life.
Teeth whitening is one of the easiest ways to improve the look of your smile. With a treatment performed by a professional, teeth whitening can help you achieve the best results!
The terms are:
Request Your Appointment Today
- Must present for new patient exam.
- Custom take home whitening trays will not be delivered until patient is cavity free.
- Refills for whitening will be given at every 6 month recall exam
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is one of the most common treatments in cosmetic dentistry. As your teeth yellow and become stained with age, you can revitalize your smile with an occasional teeth whitening treatment to remove those stains. You can even lighten your teeth by several shades, depending on your preferences.
Reasons for Teeth Whitening
There are several reasons why your teeth may be stained or discolored, including:
- Time: The enamel covering your teeth becomes weaker as you age.
- Use of Tobacco: Tobacco use of any kind will stain and darken your teeth.
- Certain Foods & Beverages: Some food and drink can easily stain your teeth, such as coffee, wine, and much more.
- Medications: Some medications will darken your teeth as a side effect, like some medications for antihistamines and blood pressure.
- Injury: Trauma made to your teeth can also cause discoloration.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Boosts Your Self-Confidence
- Improves Your Appearance
- Does Not Damage Your Teeth
- Easy & Non-Invasive Treatment
Are You Looking for Teeth Whitening in Tyler, Texas?
You can have a brand new smile with the help of our dedicated Hollytree Dental team. Would you like to learn more about our services in teeth whitening? Contact our office in Tyler, Texas today to make an appointment.